If you have roughly 45 minutes to spend in the kitchen, Pumpkin Doughnuts might be a super dairy
- Cook Time:   8 minutes
- Oven Temp:   Bake 350 F
- Mixing bowl
Dough Mix 1 (Poolish)
- 150 grams   Coconut Milk
- 125 grams   All Purpose Flour
- 22 grams   Dry Active Yeast
Dough Mix 2
- 780 grams   All Purpose Flour
- 100 grams   Sugar
- 212 grams   Pumpkin puree
- 200 grams   Canned Coconut Milk
- 180 grams   Grapeseed Oil
- 100 grams   Water
Dough Mix 3 (Salt)
- 20 grams   Salt
- 750 grams   Confectioners Sugar
- 60 grams   Maple Syrup
- 6 ounces   Coconut Milk
- 1 pinch   Salt
- 2 teaspoons   Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons   Cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoons   Nutmeg
- 0.5 teaspoons   Allspice
- To Taste   Maple Pecan Donuts: Roasted Pecan Pieces
- To Taste   Pumpkin Spice Donuts: Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- To Taste   Apple Cider Spice: Dried Apple Slices
Warm milk mix to approximately 105 degrees, ingres poolish together and let rest in a warm spot for 25 minutes.
Add Dough Mix 2 ingredients to the mixing bowl.
When the 25 minutes is up, add poolish into the dough batter. Then mix in the mixer with the dough hook attachment for 25 minutes.
After 25 minutes is up add salt, then mix for another 5 minutes.
Let the dough rise to double the size after mixing. Dough may need to sit over night in order to rise sufficiently.
Roll the dough to 2 centimeters (approximately 3/4 inch). Then cut donut shapes... excess dough may be re-rolled for more donuts, or may be used to make Apple Fritters.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
After donuts cool, then generously apply frosting and toppings.